Safe Furniture Hardware Passage Latch for USA (DDML ANSI F01)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $34 US $30|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||200, 000 / Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: DDML ANSI F01
- Type: Key Lock
- Shape: Mortise Door Lock
- Part: Lock
- Door Thickness Fits: 35-50mm
- Usage: Household Door Locks, Bedroom, Channel Lock
- Trademark: D&D or mark client′s logo
- Specification: BHMA standard
- HS Code: 8301600000
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Style: America
- Anti-theft Standard: A
- Backset: 70mm
- Lock Cylinder Length: 70mm
- Ctc: 92mm
- Transport Package: White Box or Color Box, Carton Packing
- Origin: Guangdong, China
* ANSI UL Fire Rated Mortise Door Lock
* For Door Thickness : 1-3/4" (45mm)
* Backset: 70mm
* Deadbolt : Stainless steel or brass
* Latchbolt : Stainless steel or brass with heavy duty anti-friction tongue
* Stop : Rocker or push bottom type, chrome plated
* Faceplate : Stainless steel or brass
* Strike : non-handed, stainless steel
* Hand : Field reversible
* Function : Passage / Entry / Entrance / Privacy / Classroom / Storeroom / Office / Dormitory / Hotel / Privacy / Bathroom / Restroom / Deadlock / Exit
* Finish US03, US04, US26, US26D, US32D available
* UL listed, ANSI Grade 1, 3 hour Fire rated
Mortise Lock is also called Door Lock,Mortise Lock Body, Inside installation lock etc.
It can be used on Wooden door, Metal door, Interior door, outer door, swing door etc.
The main raw materials contain Steel Body, SS front plate, Brass Latch&Dead bolt, SS strike plate.
Lacth & Dead bolt is up to customer's choice.
Customers can choose according to door thickness, width, weight and using environment.
Custom designs, sizes, colors, and logos are welcome.
More door hardware items including -
1. UL Listed & fire rate stainless steel door hinge
2. BS EN 1906 stainless steel door handles
3. Fire rate door locks
4. panic exit device in UL standard
5. Glass hardware / bathroom hardware
All our products strictly according to international Standard, such as the BS EN/CE, UL, ANSI, BHMA standard.
D&D provide one stop hardware solution for commercial projects.
Function / Location
Description / Operation
Passage / Closet
A non-keyed function. Latchbolt operated by lever from either side at all times.
F02 / 19
Privacy / Bathroom
Latch bolt operated by lever from either side, except when turn piece projects deadbolt and locks outside lever. Unlocked by turning inside lever or by using emergency key which retracts the deadbolt. Deadbolt by key from either side.
Entry / Office
Latch bolt operated by lever either side except when outside lever is made inoperative by push button rocker. When outside lever is lock, latch bolt may be retracted by key from outside or by rotation inside lever.
Latchbolt operated by lever from either side except when outside lever is locked from outside by key. When outside lever is locked, latchbolt may be retracted by inside lever, or outside lever, when cylinder is unlocked by key.
* Auxiliary deadbolt lock.
Storeroom / Closet
Latch bolt by lever inside and by key outside. Outside lever is always inoperative.
* Auxiliary latch deadlocks latch bolt. Inside lever always free.
Latchbolt operated by lever from either side except when outside lever is locked by inside key. Outside key or inside lever will retract latch when locked.
* Auxiliary latch deadbolt latch
F11 / 12
Entrance / Apartment / Dormitory
Latch bolt operated by lever either side, unless outside lever is locked toggle-action stop or by projection of deadbolt. Deadbolt by key outside or by thumb turn inside. Inside lever simultaneously retracts latch bolt and deadbolt.
Dormitory / Exit
Latchbolt operated by lever from either side. Deadbolt projected by key from outside and thumbturn from inside. Rotating inside lever retracts both bolts (simultaneous retraction). Extended deadbolt automatically deadlocks latchbolt.
Latch bolt by lever or knobs from either side. Deadbolt by key from either side.
Hotel / Motel
Latch bolt by lever inside and by guest key or master key outside. Outside lever always rigid. Deadbolt by thumb turn inside or by emergency key outside. Inside lever will retract both bolts (simultaneously retracts)
Deadbolt by key either side.
Deadbolt by key outside or by thumb turn inside.
Deadbolt by key outside, No inside operation.
Latch retracted by knob or lever from either side except when outside knob / lever is locked by stop works of thumbturn. Deadbolt extended or retracted by key from outside or thumbturn from inside. Outside knob / lever is locked when deadbolt is extended. Auxiliary deadlatch deadlocks latch when door is closed. Inside knob / lever retracts latch and deadbolt simultaneously.
Safe Furniture Hardware Passage Latch For USA (DDML ANSI F01)